Naukoveckiy
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi.. they did an analysis on some of my stones.. below is a photo and a test.
What do you think?
sorry. I don't know how to put it in order..
in general, one set is two photos.. stone and analysis. that is, photos 1 and 2 are the 1st stone. Photos 3 and 4 are the 2nd stone. The last stone has two test photos
Damn, I can see it normally on the preview. But on the website you display the 9th photo from the 1st photo.
photo with stone 9 refers to the last two spectral measurements
18:46 - I figured out how to organize photos
and today (30.11) I noticed that the 9th stone and the 4th are either the same or the same thing. and it has nickel.
and 6 and 8 were thought to be either copper-based or nickel-based. Neither one nor the other
old topic about these stones with photos etc.:
www.treasurenet.com
What do you think?
sorry. I don't know how to put it in order..
in general, one set is two photos.. stone and analysis. that is, photos 1 and 2 are the 1st stone. Photos 3 and 4 are the 2nd stone. The last stone has two test photos
Damn, I can see it normally on the preview. But on the website you display the 9th photo from the 1st photo.
photo with stone 9 refers to the last two spectral measurements
18:46 - I figured out how to organize photos
and today (30.11) I noticed that the 9th stone and the 4th are either the same or the same thing. and it has nickel.
and 6 and 8 were thought to be either copper-based or nickel-based. Neither one nor the other
old topic about these stones with photos etc.:
Very strange samples
Hello. Haven't visited the forum for a long time But I didn’t stop looking in my spare time For beginners - if you want to know more, make a cut of your findings and look inside it) Meteorites are not always magnetic. my some beautifull stones, maybe some from space maybe some after great...
Attachments
-
5269767771334502840.webp45 KB · Views: 98 -
5264764435082372637.webp48.4 KB · Views: 73 -
5269767771334502379.webp57.4 KB · Views: 69 -
P90806-200647 (1).webp1.7 MB · Views: 84 -
10.webp77.1 KB · Views: 80 -
11.webp59.4 KB · Views: 75 -
30.webp76.3 KB · Views: 78 -
31.webp36.7 KB · Views: 63 -
40.webp76.5 KB · Views: 80 -
41.webp50.7 KB · Views: 75 -
50.webp93.3 KB · Views: 90 -
51.webp47.9 KB · Views: 74 -
60.webp53.6 KB · Views: 73 -
61.webp43.6 KB · Views: 66 -
80.webp58.1 KB · Views: 73 -
81.webp34.3 KB · Views: 78 -
90.webp65.5 KB · Views: 88 -
91.webp54.5 KB · Views: 66 -
92.webp43.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:







