What's new

Some New Adds!!!!!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just added these to my collection of pottery. 0503191500.webp0503191501.webp0503191501a.webp0503191502.webp The first bowl is featured in Who's Who# 11, the second one is a flat bottom bowl and very thick an heavy duty. Both are from two different sites in Ar.
 
Upvote 0
Any idea why people capable of such artistry would make such nonsensical incisions?
 
What is the time period for these bowls?
I’m guessing they were purchased?
 
Interesting how thick the second one is and how smooth the inside is ..... iv found a few pieces that are very similar but I didn’t think they were pottery due to the thickness I curious as well to the age of the second one
 
Any idea why people capable of such artistry would make such nonsensical incisions?

Not every piece of pottery had designs. I guess it would be like us and fine china or paper plates.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom