What's new

Some new finds

Rww1987

Full Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these in a creek the one with multiple pics looks like it might be a unfinished point or maybe some other kind of tool?
 

Attachments

  • image-2646914257.webp
    image-2646914257.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 100
  • image-580016034.webp
    image-580016034.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3886169840.webp
    image-3886169840.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
I see a couple of scrappers in there, And that's about it, Neat finds.................HH
 
That black one looks interesting. Can we see a close up on it?
 
rock said:
That black one looks interesting. Can we see a close up on it?

This one looks to be the tip of a really nice point it looks more brown in the light I thought it was a pease of beer bottle at first
 

Attachments

  • image-3544875385.webp
    image-3544875385.webp
    35 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2460585990.webp
    image-2460585990.webp
    44 KB · Views: 82
Getting into some good worked material. Bet you find some whole ones there.
HH
 
When you find a good spot to hunt you will start finding pieces like that. They show work and also look for flakes, follow the trail and hopefully there will be a point or tool at the end. I have found some by doing this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom