What's new

Some nice finds

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on a relaxing cruise with wife, friends ( Ken, Neil, Charlie , Don and their wives). Ken and I decided to detect one of the beaches, very few were detectable due to high winds and "ROUGH SURF". Found one suitable for detecting and I managed to get a couple of gold.
A 2.0gr. 10kt ladies ring with opal and small diamonds, a 3.4gr. 14kt ladies ring with a garnet and small diamonds, 4.1gr. silver ladies ring with stones,11.3gr. silver man's ring and a tungsten carbide man's wedding band. Ken also found gold and silver.
 

Attachments

  • St Mar 001.webp
    St Mar 001.webp
    202.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You killed it this time Cous!!! Congrats! Ray
 
Congratulations!!

Very nice finds, congratulations!! Where have you been? Hope all are very good. Good luck next hunts:treasurechest:
 
I love to do trips like that. I need one this year. You guys nailed it, again! :BangHead: :BangHead:
 
WOW!!! Those are impressive treasure finds, Les!

Congrats on fine detecting..again!

Lorraine
 
Nice way to offset the cruise! Great finds!
 
Sweet finds there Les, nothing better than a vacation that pays!

Cliff
 
Some real nice treasure Les, and a change of scenery....
 
got a few beauties there Les! congrats!
 
Now that's a good day!
 
Keeping up your status as a gold magnet! Congrats.
 
one for each finger...nice.
 
Looks like a fun way to enjoy this hobby. Nice finds!
 
Very nice, lots of stones there as well :)
 
Glad to see you back on here Les, I was asking if anybody seen you guys, nice haul and great rings, HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom