A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2014 #1 I looked two sites in the same field Tuesday afternoon and today and found these. I really like this one! This one would have been very big. Upvote 0
I looked two sites in the same field Tuesday afternoon and today and found these. I really like this one! This one would have been very big.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2014 #2 That first one I bet is going in a frame. All are wonderful finds
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 15, 2014 #3 That sure was a productive day! Nice ones!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2014 #4 Nice saves! That is the field you got permission to be back on? Good rescue from the plow !!!!
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other May 16, 2014 #5 quito said: That sure was a productive day! Nice ones! Click to expand... Tnmountains said: Nice saves! That is the field you got permission to be back on? Good rescue from the plow !!!! Click to expand... a big +1 to that!
quito said: That sure was a productive day! Nice ones! Click to expand... Tnmountains said: Nice saves! That is the field you got permission to be back on? Good rescue from the plow !!!! Click to expand... a big +1 to that!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2014 #6 Americus, Always look forward to the pictures you post. There was beautiful stone to work with around your area.......(GA?)
Americus, Always look forward to the pictures you post. There was beautiful stone to work with around your area.......(GA?)
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2014 #7 You have an awesome site, great finds.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 16, 2014 Thread Owner #8 Tnmountains said: Nice saves! That is the field you got permission to be back on? Good rescue from the plow !!!! Click to expand... No. It is a field that I have looked probably 25 times since deer season ended and it hasn't even been planted. I got a no on the request to look the field that I was hoping to get to look. The current owner also looks for artifacts.
Tnmountains said: Nice saves! That is the field you got permission to be back on? Good rescue from the plow !!!! Click to expand... No. It is a field that I have looked probably 25 times since deer season ended and it hasn't even been planted. I got a no on the request to look the field that I was hoping to get to look. The current owner also looks for artifacts.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2014 #9 I actually run into that allot where the owners enjoy looking. They dont admit they look but let me know in other ways. Thats a shame maybe they will take you along if you ask.
I actually run into that allot where the owners enjoy looking. They dont admit they look but let me know in other ways. Thats a shame maybe they will take you along if you ask.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #10 You find some nice artifacts!