What's new

Some of my Best Finds...since 2006

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
10,425
Reaction score
2,724
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

I have been a member of Treasure Net since 2006 :headbang: during this time i think I have found some of my best finds whilst detecting, hers are some of the finds, I hope you enjoy them, as much as I have finding them. :icon_thumleft:

SS
 

Attachments

  • sss 019.webp
    sss 019.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 943
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 928
  • vv.webp
    vv.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 930
  • S R.webp
    S R.webp
    104.7 KB · Views: 914
  • Sesterce.webp
    Sesterce.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 928
  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 930
  • gs 007.webp
    gs 007.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 929
  • pf1.webp
    pf1.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 931
  • C1 001.webp
    C1 001.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 911
  • S R.webp
    S R.webp
    104.7 KB · Views: 924
  • vv.webp
    vv.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 945
  • sss 019.webp
    sss 019.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 944
  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 918
  • pf1.webp
    pf1.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 928
  • m g 001.webp
    m g 001.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 930
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 929
  • gs 007.webp
    gs 007.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 930
  • william york 001.webp
    william york 001.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 926
  • Sesterce.webp
    Sesterce.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 934
Upvote 2
I'm a bit jealous :-\ :o :notworthy:

Where's the new Stater :dontknow:
 
shaun7 said:
I'm a bit jealous :-\ :o :notworthy:

Where's the new Stater :dontknow:
Some more.. :icon_thumleft:

SS
 

Attachments

  • william 1 penny 008.webp
    william 1 penny 008.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 904
  • Buckle3.webp
    Buckle3.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 860
  • fragment rev.webp
    fragment rev.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 867
  • fragment.webp
    fragment.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 870
  • Brooch2.webp
    Brooch2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 876
  • Gold Coin 007.webp
    Gold Coin 007.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 871
  • H P 1.webp
    H P 1.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 884
  • william 1 penny 008.webp
    william 1 penny 008.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 910
  • Gold Coin 007.webp
    Gold Coin 007.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 865
  • Gold Coin 009.webp
    Gold Coin 009.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 875
  • Brooch2.webp
    Brooch2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 864
  • Buckle3.webp
    Buckle3.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 863
  • william 1 penny 041.webp
    william 1 penny 041.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 905
  • H P 1.webp
    H P 1.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 890
  • gccs 007.webp
    gccs 007.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 886
  • gccs 008.webp
    gccs 008.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 894
  • fragment rev.webp
    fragment rev.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 875
  • fragment.webp
    fragment.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 858
I hope I find a William I one day :-\ :hello2: :hello2:
 
CRUSADER said:
I hope I find a William I one day :-\ :hello2: :hello2:
You, shaun and Hammered had the invite to go to the field were that was found, along with about another 16 Williams1st :-\

SS
 
And not a single corroded zinc penny among them.
You don't know what you're missing.
Truly amazing finds, I honestly can't pick a favorite.
Amazing.
Carl
 
some cracking bits you have found :thumbsup:
 
loud ed said:
some cracking bits you have found :thumbsup:
Thanks...your not doing bad yourself :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
such incredible history in your hands!! Did you ever get paid for your ring?? I just love that!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
such incredible history in your hands!! Did you ever get paid for your ring?? I just love that!
Yes the BM returned it to me, and I sold it for £2000 ;D

SS
 
A few nice bits of tat there m8, what age is the ring with the face??
 
:hello:

A few more.... :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • SH1.webp
    SH1.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 609
  • H8.webp
    H8.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 621
  • seal2.webp
    seal2.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 617
  • A11.webp
    A11.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 607
  • seal2.webp
    seal2.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 610
  • H8.webp
    H8.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 602
  • H8R.webp
    H8R.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 604
  • SH1.webp
    SH1.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 613
  • A11.webp
    A11.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 603
You have some of the best finds I have seen . Awesome job !
I really like to see what you have found each time you post , wondering what you have found .
 
Daedalus said:
You have some of the best finds I have seen . Awesome job !
I really like to see what you have found each time you post , wondering what you have found .
Thanks Friend :thumbsup: I have been luck over the years :P but you really should see some of the finds that get found over here....mind boggling :o

SS
 
They are all great discoveries. :hello2:
H
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom