Some of My Better Points

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
Here are the better points that my stepdad and I have found through the years. They were found in central Texas, mostly in sand fields and along creeks. If you know more about any of them I would appreciate any info.

Thanks for looking.
I posted my other arrowheads on Monday.

Attachments

• Points3.jpg
    Points3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0

Jazdo

Oct 11, 2007
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes,Golden Sabre II, & Inca!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Like those triangular pieces !

OP
OP
acedigger

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
Thanks, we were lucky to lease some pretty good land that was prime indian territory. There used to be a spot down on the Colorado river in San Saba County that yeilded many beads and points. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to go to it before the landowner fenced it off and put up signs. My brother did find a perfect knife. It is about 7 inches long.

OP
OP
acedigger

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
Thanks for all the comments. I am very proud to have found these. I would like to somehow get a display built and give it back to my stepdad since alot of these were his to begin with. Have any of ya'll built any displays and if so could you post a pic?

Thanks again for the comments.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
some nice finds get a book called overstreet that will tell you what kinds you have and value on them.i've also found some nice artifacts in central tx.you better get out and look somemore.

Attachments

• DSC04013.JPG
    DSC04013.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC04013.JPG
    DSC04013.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 158

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread