What's new

Some of my childhood toys and a few later in life

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,461
Reaction score
10,862
Golden Thread
0
I’m normally on the relic detecting side of this website. Just wanted to share some of my old action figures and a few packaged ones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6499.webp
    IMG_6499.webp
    4.8 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_6496.webp
    IMG_6496.webp
    4.1 MB · Views: 78
I’m normally on the relic detecting side of this website. Just wanted to share some of my old action figures and a few packaged ones.
Some really cool items. My daughters had the small GI Joe figures instead of Star Wars. But they sure remind me of yours. Here’s a sample of MIP figures that I collected. I have multiples of each plus dozens of others: totes full. These are from 2002, not the original ones.👍🏼
IMG_3652.webp
 
My childhood toys were GIJoe with a Kung fu grip, evil knevil motorcycle jumper, and stretch armstrong.....but momma wanted me to have weebles....that was a No.
 
My childhood toys were GIJoe with a Kung fu grip, evil knevil motorcycle jumper, and stretch armstrong.....but momma wanted me to have weebles....that was a No.
I remember the stretch Armstrong . I wasn’t around for the large gi-joe figures
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom