Papa Bear
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2011
- Messages
- 1,158
- Reaction score
- 488
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Western Territories
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I figured I post some of the display cases that I have put together in the past few months. These are all from different sites from across the Western Territories.
I am moving away from the Riker cases as I find they take up too much room and are rather boring to look at.
I just changed my YouTube Channel background to one of this and I think it looks much better.





I am moving away from the Riker cases as I find they take up too much room and are rather boring to look at.
I just changed my YouTube Channel background to one of this and I think it looks much better.





Upvote
35
CAN I Have one or two ? lol






