C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 Here's some of my good stuff I have found & my son found through the years! Attachments image.webp 316.8 KB · Views: 141 image.webp 358.2 KB · Views: 129 image.webp 557.7 KB · Views: 124 Upvote 0
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #2 Beautiful and certainly are eye candy!
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #3 Fantastic side notched and corner notched points, drills are great also
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,206 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #4 Love the candy!
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #5 You have found some nice pieces!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #6 Great looking personal finds choo. You been to any ASO shows lately? I may try to make the one on the 29th just to look around.
Great looking personal finds choo. You been to any ASO shows lately? I may try to make the one on the 29th just to look around.
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 Thread Owner #7 The Grim Reaper said: Great looking personal finds choo. You been to any ASO shows lately? I may try to make the one on the 29th just to look around. Click to expand... No Reaper I haven't been to the ASO show in like 4 years I would like to go sometime though!
The Grim Reaper said: Great looking personal finds choo. You been to any ASO shows lately? I may try to make the one on the 29th just to look around. Click to expand... No Reaper I haven't been to the ASO show in like 4 years I would like to go sometime though!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,695 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #8 eat em up I love this type of candy.....
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #9 Very nice indeed!
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #10 Got yourself some nice ones there!!!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #11 Lets see some outside pics