What's new

Some of my finds...

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these are just some of the points I've found since I joined this forum. We don't have pretty colors, but once you find white chert, red or even slate looking ones, then you realize they're rare.

I scanned these few, once I get a camera I will share the rest of them with you.
 

Attachments

  • all finds (2).webp
    all finds (2).webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 511
Upvote 0
thats some nice finds RR. keep up the good work.. your walls are going to be covered soon..
 
Hi RR,
I love the colors you're finding. They're gorgeous! Where would you say they originated? I don't have any pinks or blues. Will have to dig deeper, I guess. Good job!

Noodle
 
Paleodian,

This is great info. I've learned a lot just from this forum & still learning.

Thanks! ;D
RR
 
Hi RR

You really have a nice collection going here,
love the colors of all these.
Best of luck to you in your searches.

Smiles!
BDoo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom