WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are some pics from the last couple of days.

Lake Erie gull

IMG_0026 (2).JPG

IMG_0028 (2).JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

Sand and broken shell

IMG_0032.JPG

huge tree on the corner of the channels

IMG_0025 (2).JPG

My "mountain" view

View attachment 1505601

This guy got a chill (or he's sulking because I chased him out of the parking lot)

IMG_0034 (2).JPG

For the spider lovers

IMG_0039.JPG

My sunset from last night

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Thanks for looking.
WD

Great Shots.
Old 'Willow' ? tree thriving where it can.

Bird 'people watching' .

Ill, with chill , Evil Attacking Squirrel ( LOL).

We got some Mountains like that.

Beautiful Sunset.
&
IMO Best of all , Wolf Spider making it's self look Big. Every time I see one I Yell "WOLF"!.

Yes I get looked at strangely , even ran away a Couple that were living on the deck , yelling at them.

WOLF!!!!!!

Great Shots.
Old 'Willow' ? tree thriving where it can.

Bird 'people watching' .

Ill, with chill , Evil Attacking Squirrel ( LOL).

We got some Mountains like that.

Beautiful Sunset.
&
IMO Best of all , Wolf Spider making it's self look Big. Every time I see one I Yell "WOLF"!.

Yes I get looked at strangely , even ran away a Couple that were living on the deck , yelling at them.

WOLF!!!!!!
When my brother was a teenager, he had a few wolf spiders that he used to feed flies to. That was wicked!

Spiders are cool.

View attachment 1505644

Does that mountain steam like that all the time?:tongue3:

GOD Bless

Chris

It didn't steam when it was shut down for repairs. As long as it doesn't blow, I'm okay with it. Of course if it blows, it isn't going to matter!

When I went out fishing, I would use the steam as a guage. If it was going up , the water would probably be calm enough for me. If it was lying down, forget it. Fair weather fisher woman here.:toothy4:

Great photos!

That's a nice wolf spider cheaper and cleaner than Pesticide.
Dog's last night sniffing around, so I took a look, was a baby taratula little bit bigger than a quarter.
You never see the babies out in the open, might dig one up, but
never out in the open like that.

Love sunsets ... beautiful! I used a vibrancy adjustment layer and an HSL (Hue/Saturation/Luminance) adjustment layer on YOUR image. I didn't add anything, but just brought out the colors that were already there.

Hope you don't mind

sunset01.jpg

Great photos!

That's a nice wolf spider cheaper and cleaner than Pesticide.
Dog's last night sniffing around, so I took a look, was a baby taratula little bit bigger than a quarter.
You never see the babies out in the open, might dig one up, but
never out in the open like that.

I'm glad we don't have tarantula's! How do you protect yourself when you treasure hunting? We have had a few big wolf spiders actually jump "at" us trying to scare us off, I suppose.

Love sunsets ... beautiful! I used a vibrancy adjustment layer and an HSL (Hue/Saturation/Luminance) adjustment layer on YOUR image. I didn't add anything, but just brought out the colors that were already there.

Hope you don't mind

View attachment 1505659

:love5:Love it!:love4: I was hoping you would do something like that!

I could look for wonderful things there all day. Sure look like your finding it.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back