What's new

Some of the coolest junk You will ever see.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had it all up in me to yank silver from the ground today...boy, that didn't go so well....barely scratched out a few wheats....but check this out. I found this lucky penny from the Royal Tailors, Chicago Ill....made these in 1901, originally had the Indian Head....no such luck today.
image.webp
So, if that doesn't get you going, consider this.
I had never heard of a Nash vehicle, until I found this car emblem...looking at 1920's-30's with this. Might be worth a bit? More research will help.... Soon thereafter, I found this 2 in. Diameter disc....once I cleaned it up, I was fist-bumping the MD Gods, as the research proved to be AWESOME! Turns out, it is a Florida Motor Vehicle title... Made to attach to the wooden dashboard of the vehicle, kind of like the original VIN number....before there was such a thing. These are from the 1910's-20's. Did the Nash emblem and title belong together? I found them a few feet from each other, one can only imagine...image.webp
I got pics of other stuff I found, but it's mostly crap, I don't want to waste gigabytes.....
 
Upvote 32
I like it without the coin...
It's like you Northerners finding a LC, or a bust coin with a hole in it...
Adds character.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom