What's new

Some of the sweet stuff!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to sneak out for a neg low tide hunt!


SnT
P.S. Can anyone ID the bullet on the right? Thanks :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • lep1.webp
    lep1.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 640
  • lep2.webp
    lep2.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 627
Upvote 0
I found links to a bracelet that match yours at an old beach yrs ago
Nice "old" gold wedding band :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice bracelet. I wish you luck every day. Hamid :hello2:
 
Niceeee Digs, love the fattie ring
 
Nice finds...the bullet looks like it could be Civil War, called a "Williams Cleaner", used to clean out the barrel, the bottom should be a zinc disc.
 
Awesome...What is the weight on that ring???
 
Killer finds. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds, not sure about the bullet, looks kinda like a wadcutter....HH
 
beachboy said:
Awesome...What is the weight on that ring???

BB,
Here's the weight! Have you been out hunting much(Conn.)? I thought you lived in Mass. Hope all is well! HH&GL!!!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • ogr1.webp
    ogr1.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 491
I believe Coastie is right, Williams Cleaner on the bullet.
 
Congrads on Nice treasure S&T, I like that Gold band, has a interesting look to it..different.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom