What's new

Some of the things I have found

shagg

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I what i found with my whites xlt
 

Attachments

  • 17715.webp
    17715.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 8,917
Upvote 0
Great finds!!..hopefully I can be so fortunate, I just ordered a MD this week!!
 
Nice Job Shagg1, I look forward to finding my first ring just recently started detecting. Wish me luck... Ronney
 
Good luck Rodney. Read your instructions and practice and go slow. My first ring was a nugget ring. shagg
 
You think thats impressive my brother has me beat. shagg
 
Dude, I hope you don't live to close to me, there would be nothing left for me to find! :laughing7:
 
Shagg1

How many inches-searchcoil are you using? Because it's very hard to detect those small and tiny gold chains with a regular VLF.

Architecad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom