What's new

Some old finds!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s some old finds! Just some tool & blade & a nice flint ridge point!
 

Attachments

  • 2EF277A7-31D3-424B-ADE1-A090175B8990.webp
    2EF277A7-31D3-424B-ADE1-A090175B8990.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 0EC36A6E-0C2E-4D08-9B72-600CC1AE81EA.webp
    0EC36A6E-0C2E-4D08-9B72-600CC1AE81EA.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0
Still waiting to find my first point, Congrats!
 
Awesome relics I also have been looking for my first for many years. Thanks for sharing those
 
Awesome relics I also have been looking for my first for many years. Thanks for sharing those

I would think that you are in a good area to ring up some copper culture finds with the detector?
 
I have been looking. we have many old Indian trails and the Huron River where the Huron Indians used to travel along. Problem is the old trails and fishing spots are now marked private property of the Railroad no tresspassing they used to not be marked like that cant even park or fish like we used to.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom