What's new

some paper

tinman68

Full Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
vp il
Primary Interest:
Other
about half of what i have some was purchased some came as change and the wife is cashier at store the 1/4 sheet is 1993 star notes also a silver certificate 1$ blanket 1923 the 20$ and 5$ federal reserve bank of chicago 1929 still looking for the 10$





thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120504_203702.webp
    IMG_20120504_203702.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20120504_203748.webp
    IMG_20120504_203748.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20120504_203901.webp
    IMG_20120504_203901.webp
    16 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20120504_204146.webp
    IMG_20120504_204146.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20120504_204228.webp
    IMG_20120504_204228.webp
    17 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20120504_210034.webp
    IMG_20120504_210034.webp
    13 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20120504_205848.webp
    IMG_20120504_205848.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20120504_205423.webp
    IMG_20120504_205423.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20120504_204919.webp
    IMG_20120504_204919.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20120504_204439.webp
    IMG_20120504_204439.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 138
more paper
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120504_211053.webp
    IMG_20120504_211053.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20120504_210224.webp
    IMG_20120504_210224.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20120504_210812.webp
    IMG_20120504_210812.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 112
Awesome! :]
I work at a gas station right now and buy anything I see of value. Albeit your finds are a bit (see: a lot) better then mine as of late, but I have a soft spot for paper collecting. I'm surprised some of these were in everyday money.
 
Nice collection you have there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom