- Joined
- Mar 16, 2011
- Messages
- 15,096
- Reaction score
- 20,180
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- San Diego
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Whoever thinks the local beaches are hunted out, or not producing enough to make it worthwhile, need to think again. I didn't find any good jewelry (but got a bit of costume stuff not in the photo), but, tons of coins. Personal bests for the most nickels (53), most dimes (92), most total coins in one hunt (342) and most dollar amount for one hunt ($26.52, in a 5+ hour hunt) I could have recovered at least another 200 coins, but, I was just too tired to dig any more! Found the iphone too. Ruined, unfortunately.
Attachments
Upvote
40



Since the end of Nov, I've found 32 rings...... just not here at this beach. A week and a half ago, I hunted the same beach for an hour and a half and found 2 coins! Goes to show you how conditions can change with a bit of sand movement.






