cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoever thinks the local beaches are hunted out, or not producing enough to make it worthwhile, need to think again. I didn't find any good jewelry (but got a bit of costume stuff not in the photo), but, tons of coins. Personal bests for the most nickels (53), most dimes (92), most total coins in one hunt (342) and most dollar amount for one hunt ($26.52, in a 5+ hour hunt) I could have recovered at least another 200 coins, but, I was just too tired to dig any more! Found the iphone too. Ruined, unfortunately.

Attachments

• 100_1396.jpg
    100_1396.jpg
    912.1 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 20
cudamark,

That's one heck of a pile of coins.....time to go back for more.

Regards + HH

Bill

Sometimes it's a blast to try to do clad runs. My personal best was a virgin old soccer field. Eliminated all but quarter tones. Dug 60 quarters in 2 hours lol. Congrats on your day!!!

All those finds sure will assist when you need to upgrade again. Congrats on that cladfest hunt and your best totals to date. :occasion14:

The dead Iphone should be worth A few bucks as well. You can on-line to companies that recycle the parts

Nice hunt !! :occasion14:

Now that's a pile o'clad . Good job on the day off digging

Very nice coin hunt! Glad to see the large amount of nickels, with them your machine settings will find Gold! Congratualtions.

Now go back and finish the job! :occasion14:

Man, that's a great coin day out! Unbelievable there wasn't a ring out there to make that digging a little easier:)

Heh...
Enough for a nice lunch for 2 ...or dinner for one ... complete with a drink perhaps... wd.

Phone may be worth something even still believe it or not.
List online... bet it sells.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I was a bit surprised that I didn't find at least one ring in the batch. Not that I'm complaining! :laughing7: Since the end of Nov, I've found 32 rings...... just not here at this beach. A week and a half ago, I hunted the same beach for an hour and a half and found 2 coins! Goes to show you how conditions can change with a bit of sand movement.

CUDA NICE PILE OF COINAGE AND HILARY CLINTONS IPHONE..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back