F Fred250 Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2018 Messages 559 Reaction score 502 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2018 #1 Don’t want to seem like I’m dodging it but time for bed. If there is still interest I will do better. Upvote 0
Don’t want to seem like I’m dodging it but time for bed. If there is still interest I will do better.
F Fred250 Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2018 Messages 559 Reaction score 502 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2018 Thread Owner #2
Mine Shaft Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 11, 2017 Messages 1,297 Reaction score 1,967 Golden Thread 0 Location Fontana, California Detector(s) used NA Primary Interest: Prospecting Jul 12, 2018 #3 If you can find them a little smoother and a little more uniform, Like this. Good luck. Attachments 100_0083.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 80 100_0086.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 76 100_0085.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 75