What's new

Some recent finds...

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had been doing a lot of dry sand hunting so it was coins mostly, some silver, and one ring I thought was a winner until I did the research. It is marked 18k, but then: GERCH, which means electroplated.
I have gone back to the wet sand and water. Today I was rewarded with a 14k, 10.1g white gold with 5 of its 6 diamonds intact.
I love the water!
 

Attachments

  • PICT1155.webp
    PICT1155.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 137
  • PICT1157.webp
    PICT1157.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 252
  • PICT1159.webp
    PICT1159.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT1158.webp
    PICT1158.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 251
  • PICT1191.webp
    PICT1191.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 246
  • PICT1215.webp
    PICT1215.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 136
  • PICT1219.webp
    PICT1219.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0
Excellent find, that is a heavy gold ring. Congratulations on the nice digs.
 
ring.gif
Nice finds fredinbelize.
 
Great find, very nice rings!!
 
Beautiful ring finds, Fred!
I like the stones in the two rings /top pics of the 4 square photos.
Lorraine
 
WTG NICE HUNT...........
 
Beautiful ring finds, Fred!
I like the stones in the two rings /top pics of the 4 square photos.
Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine, the one on the left is a silver ring with amber, the one on the right is the gold electroplated one so the stones are probably glass. the top picture is of a mercury dime which I was surprised to find here. I am going to have to get a better camera!!
 
Last edited:
Nice rings Fred! Good hunts!
 
Very very kool
 
Nice booty! Way to go!!
 
Way to go! I love that diamond ring.
 
Very cool find on the rings. Good stuff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom