D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I'm pretending I know what I am doing and trying to give you the "cut and the flap"...oh, guess that means I think they are either an Alley or a CAC! LOL!! Attachments IMG_5332.webp 439.2 KB · Views: 79 IMG_5333.webp 418.8 KB · Views: 89 IMG_5334.webp 545.6 KB · Views: 83 IMG_5335.webp 463.2 KB · Views: 84
I'm pretending I know what I am doing and trying to give you the "cut and the flap"...oh, guess that means I think they are either an Alley or a CAC! LOL!!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Dec 29, 2015 #2 Those are so tough that I hate to hazard a guess. I think #1 could be CAC, 2 and 3 Ravenswood, 4 and 5 Alley. Maybe heaton for 5? Brain is frying now.
Those are so tough that I hate to hazard a guess. I think #1 could be CAC, 2 and 3 Ravenswood, 4 and 5 Alley. Maybe heaton for 5? Brain is frying now.