What's new

Some Sliver

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for a short hunt and found a old spoon a 1946 Rosie and my first thimble I believe it is sliver and a 46 wheat and about 85 cents in clad, Here's some pic's and Good Hunting...
 

Attachments

  • Sue Finds.webp
    Sue Finds.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 1946 Rosie W.webp
    1946 Rosie W.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 1946 Wheat front.webp
    1946 Wheat front.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 1946 wheat back.webp
    1946 wheat back.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Thimble.webp
    Thimble.webp
    83 KB · Views: 124
Nice digs. The thimble looks aluminum. Is it super light?
 
Nice digs. The thimble looks aluminum. Is it super light?
I had a little time to really look it over and think you are right it is pretty light, thanks again Mike and good hunting ...
 
Last edited:
I like finding those thimbles. Congrats! Nice Rosie too. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Thimbles don't come often - I've found one sterling, it was perfectly round because there was a clay marble stuck in the opening. Congrats on the silver and relics!
 
cool digs....congrats on pullin some keepers!
 
Nice finds; really like the spoon & thimble which I have yet to find one. You know it's a good hunt when you find those keepers in a rosie & wheatie! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom