JVA5th Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 4,972 Reaction score 28,134 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, CA Detector(s) used Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2018 #1 Found this awhile back did some internet research but couldn't find what it goes to anyone know and I'm sure it's more likely junk but I'm just curious.
Found this awhile back did some internet research but couldn't find what it goes to anyone know and I'm sure it's more likely junk but I'm just curious.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 5, 2018 #2 73 -- 87 Chevy/GMC truck emblem Upvote 0
JVA5th Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 4,972 Reaction score 28,134 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, CA Detector(s) used Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thank you figured it was something more recent Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 5, 2018 #4 Tey sell for a decent price, so I wouldn't trash it. Upvote 0
JVA5th Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 4,972 Reaction score 28,134 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, CA Detector(s) used Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Okay thank you I appreciate it Upvote 0