NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Oct 14, 2012 #1 Yesterday Gator sent me a pic of his drilled out shark tooth. As I was pulling my phone out to look, I saw this. I thought I had something, so I sent him that pic. Got it out of the ground and it was not near as pretty as it looked in the ground. Aint that just a ...... Upvote 0
Yesterday Gator sent me a pic of his drilled out shark tooth. As I was pulling my phone out to look, I saw this. I thought I had something, so I sent him that pic. Got it out of the ground and it was not near as pretty as it looked in the ground. Aint that just a ......
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2012 #2 So what is sitting on the chair? Show those.