Kk77 Full Member Joined May 7, 2014 Messages 129 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2015 #1 Found four wheaties today two 1944,one 1947, and a 1935 s Two shells What I believe to be apart of a harmonica I'm not sure though And this thing it says US on the top of it Thanks for looking!! Hh!! Upvote 8
Found four wheaties today two 1944,one 1947, and a 1935 s Two shells What I believe to be apart of a harmonica I'm not sure though And this thing it says US on the top of it Thanks for looking!! Hh!!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #2 Yeap a Harmonica reed & a ?