What's new

Somebody turned in a collection 10 minutes before I walked in

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah baby! I walked into a bank long line started to walk out. Glad I didn't bought $80 in halves, all they had. The Teller said somebody just sold them to her 10 minutes ago. So I'm not feelling to good about these.

I start drive sorting the first roll and it is solid silver except one and it is a 1987 S oh darn. I had to pull into a parking lot to search the rest.

Here are the totals. Still can't find my memory card reader

1941 walker - 2
1951 ben - 1
1952 ben - 1
1953 ben - 1
1954 ben - 1
1957 ben - 1
1959 ben - 1
1964 kennedy - 6
1965 kennedy - 5
1966 kennedy - 9
1967 kennedy - 27
1968 kennedy - 19
1969 kennedy - 11

1981 kennedy s - 1
1987 kennedy s - 1

Here's best part! My wife is totally blown away! She keeps repeating "This is too easy!"
 
Upvote 0
Amazing. Too bad you didn't catch that person and asked if they wanted to get rid of anything else. :stop:
 
Nice haul. :thumbsup: I wouldn't feel bad about the way you got them, they could have taken them to a dealer rather than a bank. Now if you had bought them direct without saying anything I would think otherwise.
 
Big time congrats!!!!! Finding so many goodies like you have, you need to just go buy a new card reader!!!!! They are less that $10 at Walgreens!!!!!! Lets see some treasure!!!!!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:
 
That's pretty awesome! :o
 
Luck is a large part of CRHing. 60% of the time, it works all the time. ;D
 
Ok I'm picking one up tomorrow! along with my first ordered box. Here's hoping the luck continues!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom