What's new

someone cheated me! or did they?

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got $400 in rolls of cents to sort over the long weekend. One of the rolls had a button in it >:( plus 5 dimes ;D and 42 cents. Cant complain with results like that.

Still have $75 left to open and sort. Got a total of 49 dimes ;D ;D out of penny rolls this weekend. Most came out of those pre-formed shotgun type rolls that you buy for a counter/sorter machine at Wallyworld.
 
Upvote 0
I was going to start buying coin roles in halfs. I was going to use my gas money for the week and use the halfes that are not old to pay for my gas. I thaught i would give it a try. Their are not many halfs used around here so i think the odds of getting some old ones are good. What do i have to loose i can still spend the new coins. I hope i find a franklin half, i have not found one with a MD but my father has. I just like the looks of the coin. I have found a barber and a wilking liberty half with the MD. I hope this works.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom