Someone Has To Step Up And.....

The Feast dinner pic plus this..... Don't tell me she cooked it also?

No we went out to an all you can eat buffet. $10.00 a person......

Wife and I have been married over 17 years now...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

And she still looks 20 years younger;) mine is almost 3 years older than me with 4 kids and looks 10 years younger than me. It must be in the water. I need to drop the beer and cola and try the water out

Mighty good eating...love fried frog legs. Is this the same buffet we ate at with y'all? Have you tried grilled oysters? OMG, these are a kill for.

Mighty good eating...love fried frog legs. Is this the same buffet we ate at with y'all? Have you tried grilled oysters? OMG, these are a kill for.
Yes RR, same one we ate at, but have found 2 more since you were here..

C'est si bon That's a Louisiana feast for sure

Wow, She's definetely a looker. Did you find her in that park seventeen years a go? LOL

I'd smother it all...and nobody would get any!! Looks damn good.

TH my friend, you've a lovely wife!

I tried frog legs one time, didn't like then - but probably the way they were cooked. Tasted kinda slimey, and I don't eat slimey. Haven't had the craw dabs either!

However, Thai food rules! Only these days it's very rare in my diet...

Beans here, suitable for a lumberjack :)

TH my friend, you've a lovely wife!

I tried frog legs one time, didn't like then - but probably the way they were cooked. Tasted kinda slimey, and I don't eat slimey. Haven't had the craw dabs either!

However, Thai food rules! Only these days it's very rare in my diet...

Beans here, suitable for a lumberjack :)

Thanks.....

If they were slimy they were not cooked right, should look just like crispy fried chicken, crispy out of the fryer...

When you coming down?

TH, when I get past feeding the wood stove, there's certainly a few I would wish to meet... Since I'm "more" than an extremely quiet person in my norm, I'm friendly (only) to most. But, come warmer weather and removal of the chain attached to my leg cutting wood, I can visit good people. There's quite a few here I'd love to meet, good people. Given time I pray to visit all in time.

After all, I'm going to live 500 more years :)

Well.... Guess I can't guarantee that....

TH - Trade ya?

Fat woman sitting on beach.jpg :dontknow:

[emoji15]omg where is the bra at?wait is that her back?

Most are good if you boil them with some Cajun seasoning. Be sure to wash them off before eating or you will get the gritty sand when you bite down

Haha;) oh lord

Im curious about the crawdads. Don't have them up north. As kids we tried them, that we caught in freshwater trout streams. Tasted like mud. And I like all seafood.

Yes we do. We call them "Crayfish" or "bait".

Now back to them ersters! One of our favorite restaurants in Maryland has a dinner of oysters prepared five ways. Yummmmm! We go there to get an overdose of oysters because they're just not the same hereabouts.

I could bring my own beautiful wife but $10 for that buffet and you got to see McGregor kick Sivers butt? I want in on some of that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back