What's new

Someone Has To Step Up And.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,487
Reaction score
72,799
Golden Thread
0
..........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................Eat all these oysters, crabs, shrimp, crawfish and frog legs we have down here

4a670701840073797b39614479fef199.jpg
....
 
Last edited:
.....Eat all these oysters, crabs, shrimp, crawfish and frog legs we have down here

4a670701840073797b39614479fef199.jpg
....

I have never had frog legs, the little tree frogs 'round here, good luck! :laughing7: Nor have I enjoyed crawfish!:BangHead:
 
looks like good eats
 
TH,

Looks like a pretty good spread.....there goes the new years resolutions with those goodies....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Damn, TH I would definitely put a hurting on those shrimp.
 
TH, you know the thread is fine, but the pictures are unacceptable!

Sent from my taste buds. ;)
Peace ✌
 
Awww, man! I bet there aren't any left by the time I got here.
 
THAT is a Florida feast!!!yummy
 
Looks tasty! The past Christmas as a gift I received 2lbs. of turtle meat and 40lbs of live crawfish from the Louisiana Crawfish Company.
Problem was that gift giver never told me that I would be receiving 40lbs of live crawdads, showing up at my door step unexpectedly. :BangHead: Anyway I found a killer Emeril Lagasse recipe for turtle soup that was fantastic!
 
T_H you are a cruel cruel man!!
 
Wish I could make the trip!
 
kinda surprised the food is so rich at an old folks home
 
Let me guess....you are also going to watch the McGregor vs. Siver UFC fight on a big screen!
 
kinda surprised the food is so rich at an old folks home

Jeff who has a wife that is 20 years younger, you or I? LOL ;-)

Posted From My $50 Tablet....
 
Bread and fry them oysters and I'm all in. Ohhhhh, saggin belly in.
Nice spread. Lets see how did I make seafood sauce so many decades ago? Katsup, horse radish, lemon juice and hot sauce?
 
Let me guess....you are also going to watch the McGregor vs. Siver UFC fight on a big screen!

Yes sir, watching it on the little 65" HD...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....
 
Jeff who has a wife that is 20 years younger, you or I? LOL ;-)

Posted From My $50 Tablet....


She's not your wife... that's just the nurse at the old folks home! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

And besides a woman 20 years younger than you is still an older women to us youngins! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
She's not your wife... that's just the nurse at the old folks home! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

And besides a woman 20 years younger than you is still an older women to us youngins! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

That maybe, but she also looks 20 years younger than she is....;-)

Posted From My $50 Tablet....



e18e01c5e91cf3ae3bc179c5f456a875.jpg


eb8240f99022896ed0247b0407db9cf4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow!! There needs to be a hot spouse forum;)
 
The Feast dinner pic plus this..... Don't tell me she cooked it also? you are a lucky man.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom