What's new

Someone missing their UPPERS...LOL

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is someone missing their uppers?...lol...Did a hunt with my friend today in the pond... this is what I found...they have a silver bridge at the back of the denture...LOL...you never know what your going to pull out of the mud... ok let me set this up for you folks....... Neck High Water...clarity was ZERO...perfect tone...thinking a silver quarter....pull scoop out very close to face in order to see the object...and BAM...a pair of teeth staring back at very close range....LOLOL= Scary ... on a good note a silver filling. DSC_5229.webpDSC_5228.webpDSC_5230.webpDSC_5231.webpDSC_5232.webpDSC_5227.webp
 
Upvote 0
It's the zombies man (that's what my eight year old just said when he saw it)! Never a dull moment. I would have been scared $H!TLESS
 
yikes! I hope thats not a fresh drop. I do catscans and after seeing some of the dentures people take out of their mouths, cant be sure if thats a fresh drop or not. haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom