Someone stole my new truck......

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
I work for myself buying catalytic converter cores. Business was going well and i had a 2008 dodge 1 ton (worth 50,000 at the time). Well the economy went bad as some of you may have noticed, and cash got low. I went to three banks to get money, but all said no due to downward spiral of economy. When i got three payment behind while trying to rebuild my stock pile and pay bills, they took my truck.....I tried to pay the three months that i owed and Toyota corp. of America said NO you must pay remaining balance ONLY. credit is no longer extended to you. well that has screwed me royally. Now i had to get a truck. and my business has almost faded away, and to top it off they sold my truck for half and now they have sent me a bill for 26,000 and i get no truck. I now have almost lost my business, because i can not afford to purchase large quantity's of cores at a time anymore. i would like to thank all the banks who always excepted my payments on time, and then left me to die......

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the trick is only get behind 2 payments ( make the third one ) its all a "time thing" --- 30 days late is stage 1 --60 days stage 2 --90 is repo time!!!

ps the system doesn;t care about "joe" lil man --- only if big bucks mega car corp or mr big bank is going to fail does the govt care-- by giving them "our" money --known as tax dollars --now that they got theirs from the "govt" --they no longer need our "lil" money --so its to heck with "joe lil guy"-- the banks got our money from the govt so now they sit on it , rather than putting it "on the street" like the public was told it was going to be---- when it was said that the govt was giving tax payor funds to the banks to "free" up the credit market . :wink: ;D

folks we was had.

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
My truck was repossessed when I was over 2 years ahead on the payment.

Back then I had no other bills and I made a truck payment every Friday.

Somehow they figured I was 9 months behind on the payments instead of 31 months ahead and one morning I woke to find some guy loading it onto his wrecker.

Long story short I threatened to sue and got the truck back.

That's the last time I ever dealt with Wachovia bank. They don't call them "walk all over ya" for nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread