Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was doing the happy dance all afternoon ;D ;D Had to get out of the house, even if it was cold. I just scooted around my yard, in the area of my son's sand box (23 years ago) I found the toy gun. Then to another area of the side yard, I found a 1988 nickel and it was deep...I measured 5 1/2", then I got a beep, beep, chime, chime every noise a MD makes...I started digging and about 2 1/2" this popped up. I'm thinking it's a earring, a dangling one. It had 2 stones that popped out while cleaning, a total of 4 that matched the one at the top. I don't know if it's old, it does look hand crafted...you be the judge. I was thrilled finding 2 different things besides clad & rusty, crusty iron. :D

;) RR

Attachments

• P2110008 (3).JPG
    P2110008 (3).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 988
  • Toygun (2).jpg
    Toygun (2).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 979
Upvote 0
RR..... would it be possible to see the side that is facing right in this above pic please ? Where the filligree is open. It looks like handmade typical of India or maybe Turkey / mid east they use that style of setting the stones and use round cabs like that.

OB

I'm suprised that earring is in such good shape R.R....Cool find's for sure...HH!!

WTG J.......it would be cool to know the age of that baby. Your right about the strangeness of it.....I don't think I have ever seen one like that. You would think if it fell off someones ear they would have noticed it....lol. That is such a cool find and right in your yard. Make me wanna go check my yard....ha.

Kudos girl. Sweet!

great finds.makes me want to get out there.thanks for showing them;
jamey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back