What's new

Something I dont understand..

Whites silver eagle is a fine machine, bought mine back in 1993 or 94. Ive found a lot of coins with it over the years, still have it for a back up to my dfx :icon_thumleft:
 
I can't figure out why people will swing $1300-$1500 on a new v3i when a DFX/XLT can be had for around 450 used.


Is the V3i deeper than the DFX, of course, but how deep do you want to go?


An XLT/DFX will find 90% of all coins buried if you learn how to program it. Even if you sell your DFX for $400 and spend $1350 on a new V3i, how long will it take to make up that extra $900?
I owned two different DFX's in the past. I took the first one back, I thought it was a defect because I couldn't get more than 5" depth regardless of the soil condition, or how I ramped up the settings. Same results with the second unit, which I still own. Not a bad machine, I just cannot get the depth I need out of it. Currently, it's a backup in case my son or daughter want to go dirtfishing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom