What's new

✅ SOLVED Something Military (?) W/Eagle

Natman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hazelwood, MO
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I found this today in a very old house yard and have no idea what it is, except maybe part of a badge or medal. Sure was cool to see the Eagle design on it. The round part is an inch in diameter. Any help is appreciated!

Nat​
 

Attachments

  • 120109424_980345645776748_741349819716332102_n.webp
    120109424_980345645776748_741349819716332102_n.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 120184000_3602588466472222_1437012246131084798_n.webp
    120184000_3602588466472222_1437012246131084798_n.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 49
Maybe a keyhole cover for the Eagle lock co--19th century
 
Upvote 0
I feel like I have seen that type of eagle befor. Early US coin revers??
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Trunk Locks (catalog, year 1900)

Trunklock.webp
 
Upvote 0
thanks!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom