What's new

something old but new to me!

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been out a bunch of times but nothing to post for a LOOONG time! until today! never found one before but this is an 1853 US 3 cent piece. maybe the odds are turning back around for me?? thanks for looking and happy hunting!
3centpiece2122615.webp3centpiece1122615.webp
 
Upvote 34
Congrats on a great find! Hunts seem to go in cycles for me to. This should get you back in the groove.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Dang that's an awesome coin.
 
One coin I have never found. Very nice. Congrats
 
Sweet coin !! I bet your stoked !! Congratulations !!
 
$20.00 find. Nice. I'd keep it!
 
very nice find
 
What a great way to get into the "groove", congratulations! :occasion14:
 
I certainly have never dug one DV. Congrats & stay cool, Q.
 
Nice coin. I can't wait to find one of those.
 
congrats! very scarce finding these. Only found two myself
 
Thats a very nice looking 3 Cent silver. Those are a tiny coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom