What's new

Something rather amusing:

LuckyLarry

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
750
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
By common sense, more shaft weight is further away for any given coil distance, hence more moment of force about the elbow. Not good.
 
WOW !

it even found a Chain with the coil that far off the ground
& the heal of the coil pointed up, while walking fast.

& see how easy to pinpoint.
2 beeps & It's there.
WOW :D

I Want one of them.

I'v seen many put their Coils backwards,
May be good if the Connection to the rod
is not Centered.

But it must lay flat.

Of course they are not Digging,
just getting surface finds.

It Surprises me a Manufacture would
have paid for an add that Poorly produced though.
It's like non of them Know detectors.
 
Jeff this is one of the funniest detector vids I've ever seen. Notice that one of the watches was found even before they got to it.

On a serious note, I'm betting that without someone telling them otherwise, they might mistake a metal detector for a floor polisher or a vacuum cleaner.

LL
 
it's like the 2 of them are connected at the hips :laughing9:

Also notice how often their Coils almost touch
each others As they find things.

it even leads them to each item ;D

Incredible :laughing7:


Oh I see Now.

It's the Pro Edition
& will set ya back $80 :notworthy:
 
Lemme chime in with the appropriately awkward taste effect:

I wish they had done a video of this caliber for their sniper scope selection.... or not.
 
LowBatts I hope I haven't created a monster here...javascript:void(0);

Jeff, I nearly choked on that one!javascript:void(0);

Seriously though, doesn't it seem somewhat reminiscent of yet another more familiar ad that reads something like; "you know what's in the ground before you dig it up"? After all, they seemed to know what AND where it was - before they found it?

Perhaps a more interesting approach would have been if they swung their detectors against each other. Oh, I get it, they had a tight budget and couldn't afford a camera that would show them hunting in different areas instead of side-by-side.javascript:void(0);

You all have a fun one today, I will too. And Merry Christmas.

LL
 
I have seen one's out detecting with there coil on like that......... I don't know were they get the idea to put the coil on like that................. I bought a used Tesoro from a newspaper ad went to seeit and the coil was on backward like that.................... I guess to each his own.........
 
Keppy said:
I have seen one's out detecting with there coil on like that......... I don't know were they get the idea to put the coil on like that................. I bought a used Tesoro from a newspaper ad went to seeit and the coil was on backward like that.................... I guess to each his own.........

Detector Box's & Manuals Do usually come with Pictures.
 
Wow! That was a painful video to watch.
 
And how about the "stem". The thing listed at 13" to 19" inches. Notice they wrote inches two ways.... ("), and inches, so we aren't confused with too much technology?

The only thing I can deduce from the "stem" thing is that it is the "search shaft? Search pole? Search rod? What a quandary!

Or are they referring to flowers? Nerve stems?

My guess is that the vid was done in some American Mom and Pop PR shop that didn't even have a clue, and then sent to China (which also didn't have a clue), trusting "American ingenuity(?)" without question, and then put online, (maybe) because they are primarily reaching newbies anyway (who also don't have a clue)..?

LL
 
There is a sucker born every minute. :evil5:

Jonnie
 
When I first started out MD-ing, I unwittingly put the coil on backwards................

I started LOSING things everywhere I went !

Somebody pointed out that I had my coil on backwards, so I flipped it around, and VOILA ! I started FINDING things !

Diggem'
 
I sort of think the Coil being on backwards is the Least
of their Problems for finding things for real. :laughing7:
 
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:..................
 
Thank God all the finds were surface finds since they have nothing with them to dig with...these guys are really lucky.

Great detectors...I was looking at the e-trac and V3i but now I will have to consider the Winbest as well.

NJ
 
Actually the detectors aren't that bad, but those two guys might have trouble finding toilet paper in an outhouse.
 
The usual U Tube type rubbish but the coils are not up side down just reversed which was a standard way to fit a heavy coil for years. Not that these particular machines have heavy coils. For side on Z view detectors like the Pacemaker it was the suggested set up. The effort to swing reduces if a coil is reversed.

Very good quality as far as the video picture is concerned just not very sophisticated for trying to fool someone into buying the detectors in question.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom