Immy
Silver Member
And I like it!
Last trip to the casino in May today and I got another doozie in pennies - my third Indian this month, another [red]1900[/red]. My guess is someone dumped a small bunch of low grade Indians in the joint. This one is pretty scraped up. Hopefully I'll find more! From $40 -
Wheaties: 1942-D, 1942-S, 1946, 1946-S, 1948, 1952-D, 1956-D
Canadian: [red]1958[/red], 1985, 1995
Other: four dimes
Also tried $200 in halves and got a 1966, 1967 & 1968-D, better than normal results from this place.
The hunt goes on!!
Last trip to the casino in May today and I got another doozie in pennies - my third Indian this month, another [red]1900[/red]. My guess is someone dumped a small bunch of low grade Indians in the joint. This one is pretty scraped up. Hopefully I'll find more! From $40 -
Wheaties: 1942-D, 1942-S, 1946, 1946-S, 1948, 1952-D, 1956-D
Canadian: [red]1958[/red], 1985, 1995
Other: four dimes
Also tried $200 in halves and got a 1966, 1967 & 1968-D, better than normal results from this place.
The hunt goes on!!
Upvote
0
!!HH, Gpurs...






