Sometimes things just work out !

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been going through an absolutly unbelievable few years with health issues for myself and my family. Just found out a couple of days ago my only brother may have cancer. Doctor called this morning and said he needed to come in to get results of biopsy and discuss a few things which is usually not a good thing. :BangHead:We are only 15 months apart and absolutely love the big ugly mug as much as any younger brother could. Long story short he is fine. I am still MUCH better looking than him and my dogs think I am Superman... Ok ....I may have lied to them a little. I have felt like I need a Valium about the size of a hockey puck to wear on a necklace and just chew on it as needed for the last few days. ( I thought it was a good idea anyway ). Man a little good news goes a long way. He is a ok, my wife isn't mad at me, my daughter is an angel, I am almost superman and big bro is good to go. This day went from x-tra sucky to about as good as it gets in a hurry. Better shut up ....It aint over yet.:tongue3:

BTW...gonna go metal detecting and could care less what I find. Just happy to be going.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful news, thank God! Thanks for the post, made me laugh as I got to the end.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So glad to hear everything is okay with your brother.

Now, about the Valium, can't help you with that, but I probably could scrounge up an Ativan necklace...LOL (just kidding!!!!!)

Prayers and good thoughts are with you and your family.

Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread