TNGUNS
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2012
- Messages
- 2,375
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Evensville, Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Have been going through an absolutly unbelievable few years with health issues for myself and my family. Just found out a couple of days ago my only brother may have cancer. Doctor called this morning and said he needed to come in to get results of biopsy and discuss a few things which is usually not a good thing.
We are only 15 months apart and absolutely love the big ugly mug as much as any younger brother could. Long story short he is fine. I am still MUCH better looking than him and my dogs think I am Superman... Ok ....I may have lied to them a little. I have felt like I need a Valium about the size of a hockey puck to wear on a necklace and just chew on it as needed for the last few days. ( I thought it was a good idea anyway ). Man a little good news goes a long way. He is a ok, my wife isn't mad at me, my daughter is an angel, I am almost superman and big bro is good to go. This day went from x-tra sucky to about as good as it gets in a hurry. Better shut up ....It aint over yet.
BTW...gonna go metal detecting and could care less what I find. Just happy to be going.
We are only 15 months apart and absolutely love the big ugly mug as much as any younger brother could. Long story short he is fine. I am still MUCH better looking than him and my dogs think I am Superman... Ok ....I may have lied to them a little. I have felt like I need a Valium about the size of a hockey puck to wear on a necklace and just chew on it as needed for the last few days. ( I thought it was a good idea anyway ). Man a little good news goes a long way. He is a ok, my wife isn't mad at me, my daughter is an angel, I am almost superman and big bro is good to go. This day went from x-tra sucky to about as good as it gets in a hurry. Better shut up ....It aint over yet.
BTW...gonna go metal detecting and could care less what I find. Just happy to be going.








