What's new

Sometimes you just have to tell someone..........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
My boxes have been pretty good lately. Not a lot of 90's but plenty of 40's. Well today I got two boxes from my favorite bank.

1st box 12 40's and a 64 Ken
2nd box 13 40's, a 63 BEN and a 2004 Proof.

Anytime I get a roll of anything out of two boxes I like that. ;D
 

Attachments

  • first_box_9-5-07.webp
    first_box_9-5-07.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 260
  • second_box_9-5-07.webp
    second_box_9-5-07.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 259
  • both_boxes_9-5-07.webp
    both_boxes_9-5-07.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
I love hearing even if it is a skunk. It is quite the addiction. I am only in week three and there is no hope of recovery :). Keep the posts coming, great finds...Ryan
 
Nice haul RB. Thanks for the pictures too.
 
awhitster said:
Way to go. Beats the boxes here in CA.

I'd move if I had to put up with what you have told me about the boxes down there. Hard to figure. There are plenty of hunters here and where my boxes come from. I just take what I get and be happy ;D. Just sees that the boxes have been good to me. Doing the bank thing like you do doesn't work here. Never know what you will find. Just like MDing..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom