What's new

Somewhere in this world, alot of beavers are missing their tails

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did a last minute hunt at the same place from my 6 silver day from earlier in the week, no silver today but still fun none the less, managed 6 wheats, and some clad along with this weird crusty coin thing, and yes I cleared about 6 lbs of beavertails out of this site!! lol!!! 20150423_220043.webp20150423_214646.webp20150423_214710.webp20150423_220200.webp

thanks for looking and hh!
 
Upvote 10
That coin is an Roman coin. If it's real i don't know, but nice find anyway.
 
I'm curious about the Roman coin looking thing. The corrosion looks strange, and the high parts of the detail look too sharp to be the real thing. However, I am NO expert on Roman coins haha!

I've been pulling beaver tails like crazy too...sooner or later it'll be a gold ring!
 
I'm curious about the Roman coin looking thing. The corrosion looks strange, and the high parts of the detail look too sharp to be the real thing. However, I am NO expert on Roman coins haha!

I've been pulling beaver tails like crazy too...sooner or later it'll be a gold ring!
oh that thing is pitted, and falling apart, im just about certain its junk, the naval jelly took care of any detail that WAS left on it lol, oh well
 
Nice job cleaning it out for me. My turn to see what I dig up. Lol :laughing7: :laughing9:
 
Some of us like a handful of Beaver Tail.
 
Nice finds!

According to the "50 year old items are now relics" rule, you may have some relic beaver tails! Never saw that coming did you? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom