What's new

Son and wife strike silver again!

$CUERVOJ

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Yup 18 in one box! Super!

3 -1964
15- 40%
 

Attachments

  • COINS 04-15-09 013.webp
    COINS 04-15-09 013.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
WOW, now that is a good idea recruiting the family to participate in the silver hunt. You can send your wife west while you go east and your son goes north or south. Great plan!

Golden Silver
 
I can't even talk my girlfriend into even looking at a CRHing a single roll.
She can pick out the silver by edge when I'm like whoooo hoooo lookie! Then she looks and I ask her if she can tell which one is silver, she can but other than that she just doesn't like it.

Anyways it must be nice to be able to have recruited the family on the silver search!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom