Sound Off!

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
mptilkins said:
mike, chesterfield mi been finding lots at metro beach! plan to go first thing in the morning!!!! good luck to all!!!!
Metro beach as in Detroit area Metro beach?As in ..open to hunting the day after Labor day till the day before Memorial day?Quit hunting Metro parks because of people who dont follow the rules.
Joe.....Flushing

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Jay, Genesee-reporting for duty!

Bazooka

Jan 26, 2007
Bazooka, Mount Pleasant/Weidman

Been at it only 1-1/2 years. But I'm sure there are a few local detectors wondering where the h--- all the clad is going lately. Currently running a BH pioneer505, but looking pretty hard at the Minelab XTerra-50.

TomNWMI

Feb 5, 2006
NWMI
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Musketeer, Tek G2, Omega and a Fisher ID Edge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom here in Antrim County

GFTG

K-Man

Apr 12, 2007
marinette, wi
k-man here not exactly in michigan but right on the border of menominee mi in marinette wi my place is like 3 minutes from the border

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
Brown City,Michigan in Sanilac County-35 miles north-west of Port Huron-a 1 horse town,with a lot of not very friendly people....

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This doesn't really count, but I'm from Windsor, just south of Detroit, in Canada.

I have a question for the Detroiters. How is the hunting in the city, especially old schools? Is it possible to hunt these, or is it too dangerous?

I've been to Belle Isle years ago and did alright, but I had one elderly gentleman warn me to stay close to where there were people. I sensed that he knew I would be in trouble if I wandered off alone.

I would love to get over there, especially around Fort Wayne!

Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread