• CAM012301.jpg
    CAM012301.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 145

taz42o

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
Similar..

Whilst living in Cuenca Ecuador, a man known as Father Carlo Crespi received many gifts from the locals. There are remarkable similarities between these figurines and a modern day space suit. The locals claimed they came from subterranean cave systems in the jungles. source

ab28405d1888.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

redherring5

Jan 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the info. Any idea when he received them or how old they were?

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Similar..

Whilst living in Cuenca Ecuador, a man known as Father Carlo Crespi received many gifts from the locals. There are remarkable similarities between these figurines and a modern day space suit. The locals claimed they came from subterranean cave systems in the jungles. source

View attachment 923472

Wife and I are planning a vacation this year to Cuenca, Ecuador to check it out for a possible city to retire to...Have several possible cities to check out..

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Upvote 0

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been told those are quite common, kind of like finding arrow heads up here. They are sacrifices to the gods. When the Azetc's would plant corn or what ever,
the idol for the corn god would be placed in the field to insure a good crop. The next year there would be another, and this was done by each farmer. Then if
you extrapolate for the other gods, you kind of get the idea. That's the total information I have, don't know how true it is. I had a couple of those that had been
given to me, so inquired what they were, and that's how I got my info. One of mine looked a lot like the top row, second from left. I gave mine away a long
time ago.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions