What's new

South Haven Kansas

khpony

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anyone know anything about 3 cream cans that were burried in a barn near Sout Haven around 1928?
Thanks,
Ken
 
I haven't heard about that one. Is it related to a robbery?
Thats a LOT of coins.

Good luck
 
As the story goes the old man raised Arabian Horses and didn't believe in banks. 3 of us searched for it many years ago. I'm getting back in to MDing (I've had detectors for over 30 years) and was curious if anyone else had ever heard of this before.
Ken
 
It depends are you the IRS? Just kidding I have not heard any thing.

Burdie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom