What's new

South Padre Island

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm planning to go out metal detecting Saturday night on South Padre Island anybody want to come with me I get off at 7 p.m. That's a reason I'm going at night time
 
That is 6 days from now in other words on the 15th
 
Wish I could but can't, I'm in the frozen NE. Wish you. GL. HH!
Clip a light on your detector and one on your head or wrist, that's how I night hunt on the beach, take a cell phone too.
 
I have all the supplies flashlights in cell phones for all of uses I even have a 600 lumen flashlight
 
Just hoping I can get somebody to go with me
 
I was told that that area is off limits for detecting. You mean they will let you hunt there?
 
The National Seashore is off limits. Don't know about the rest of the island.
 
Yup, it was the seashore.
 
Do you supply airfare
 
Sorry no airfare and I will be out in from the motels mainly I have never been told to stop the detecting there but I do know about the National Seashore and I know that I can't take any treasures
 
I've been to south padre I used to live in Rockport and looking out my window at three feet of snow I miss it
 
South Padre Island in Rio Grande Valley where I'm at
 
Yes I used to live north of corpus in Rockport Texas
 
2 SEVERE WARNINGS FOR YOU !!!!

1. THE WIND AND STORM CAN COME UPON YOU THERE LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN FULL OF BLOODTHIRSTY BANSHEES... WHEN ITS GONE.. IF YOU WERE STANDING THERE...YOUR GONE TOO ! BE FORWARNED...

2. THE SHARKS ARE VISIOUS... VERY MEAN AND VERY NASTY... THEIR SMALL AND THEY PATROL IN JUST FEET OF WATER NEAR THE EDGE OF THE BEACH.... YOU WALK ANY MORE THAN ANKLE DEEP AND THEY WILL GET YOU...

YOUVE BEEN WARNED...

PADRE BEACH IS A DAM DANGEROUS PLACE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom