What's new

South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

Stayed close to home today got out for early low. Found some targets but had to work for them. Most were deep and in pockets. Found a 1963 Rosie and 1935 Mercury working off a deep quarter spiral ! Little brass thing is just that brass thought it might be a top of a ring! Sterling hoop .925 and 3 Wheaties, assorted junk!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0278.webp
    IMG_0278.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0
Re: South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

Labor of Love :icon_sunny: From the looks of all the trash you dug, you earned every thing you got. You obviously aren't afraid to work for your gains. Good going and keep it up. Rick :coffee2:
 
Re: South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

Now, that was a lot of diggin' :hello2:

Nice silver coin finds! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Re: South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

nice pile!
 
Re: South wind moved some sand and made a steeper Beach Central NJ

Nice finds! I worked the beaches in southern Jersey and had little luck. Just clad and junk. What a difference a few days makes!!! Where i hunted, last week's storm sanded in the beaches. Not completely, but a big difference from a week or so ago. The ledges are gone and the good finds are again buried deep. Lot of deep signals, but as a rookie i kept coming up empty. I'm sure some of the big dogs will still find on those beaches. Then again, I ran into one other hunter and he was doing the same as I.

I can't complain, I pulled three rings off those beaches last week. Wait until this weekend, and see what mother nature gives us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom