Southcentral Oklahoma

Lil Nick

Mar 6, 2008
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I am new to metal detecting and would like to find someone in my area that has experience that I could hunt with and learn a few things from. I have had my metal detector since December of 2007 and get out with it every chance I can. I have several sites that I think are very promising that I have not found much at. I live in
Duncan, Ok. which is about 100 miles south of Oklahoma City and about 40 miles east of Lawton. Would like to hear from someone in this area.
Thanks

Upvote 0
Lil Nick said:
I am new to metal detecting and would like to find someone in my area that has experience that I could hunt with and learn a few things from. I have had my metal detector since December of 2007 and get out with it every chance I can. I have several sites that I think are very promising that I have not found much at. I live in
Duncan, Ok. which is about 100 miles south of Oklahoma City and about 40 miles east of Lawton. Would like to hear from someone in this area.
Thanks
I've been thunting since i was 14. Im thirty five now and live in Ardmore. Call me at Pettit Machinery there in Ardmore.. We'll go. I have a friend that comes down from Purcell and he is as hardcore as I am..so let's get together
by the way Welcome to tnet... :icon_thumleft:
GH
Evan
223-7722

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back