Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_3919.jpg 100_3920.jpg
Found what looks like a Southeastern Hardin to me. I was excited even though it was broke, because I have only found one other Hardin at this place before. Also found this Allendale blade / tool with the other usual broke stuff.

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You find some cool stone. Shame it was broken but maybe there is a whole 1 waiting on you your next trip.

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That hurts Hope you find the other part soon. Still a nice one to have found.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sure you save all the broken pieces like most of us do. I put them in 3 different tubs tips, middles, and bases. Then when I cant go for a while I try and match some up. Hasnt worked yet but always hoping

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sure you save all the broken pieces like most of us do. I put them in 3 different tubs tips, middles, and bases. Then when I cant go for a while I try and match some up. Hasnt worked yet but always hoping[/

I put them in containers from the specific area I find them in and go back and see if any match up I have put several back together because they were making them in this area and when the point broke they dropped it and started over. This is the second Hardin I have found and the tip is most likely not there. I did find a Clovis base and 25 years later found the tip a good distance away.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Has that been reworked into a scraper? Kind of looks like it has but of course it's difficult to tell from this side. Can you show pic of the other side?

Thanks.

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_3920.jpg 100_3921.jpg
I have found some Hafted Scrapers before but this is just a point that point has been snapped off.

Trooper733

Apr 3, 2013
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds, I like the color of the broke, nothing like that in my part of the country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions