What's new

Southern Maine prospecting

monet2sky

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am going to vacation in southern maine early next week and am looking for any ideas. I have a gold pan and metal detector as well. Is there any good quarries for gem mining that is not to far from moody. ANy ideas will be greatly appreciated..... thank you.... :D
 
I've been wondering about Gully Oven for some time now.
History has it that it was used as an encampment of some sort in the French & Indian war.

Another site I've been wondering about is the Acton silver mines.
 
I've been wondering about Gully Oven for some time now.
History has it that it was used as an encampment of some sort in the French & Indian war.

Another site I've been wondering about is the Acton silver mines.

was wondering about the acton silver mines as well, did you ever search that area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom