kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 16, 2013 #1 Personal finds Attachments DSC00228.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 103 DSC00232.webp 12.7 KB · Views: 104 DSC00235.webp 13.7 KB · Views: 97 DSC04340.webp 347.9 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2013 #2 Those are nice whats the names of them?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 17, 2013 #3 Those are nice. I know it made your day when you found them.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2013 #4 Real nice blades.. I'm thinking archaic blades/performs.. I think those were used as is until the time came and stems/notches.. were added. JMO.
Real nice blades.. I'm thinking archaic blades/performs.. I think those were used as is until the time came and stems/notches.. were added. JMO.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 17, 2013 Thread Owner #5 rock said: Those are nice whats the names of them? Click to expand... Top ones, stanfields. Two other small ones are super thin paleos.
rock said: Those are nice whats the names of them? Click to expand... Top ones, stanfields. Two other small ones are super thin paleos.